- Multi-Media. October 1, 2014 at 18:13 samura1.
Here's the final update of SlySoft AnyDVD HD. This update involves new disc & DVD supports and some fixes.
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile.
- P2P Japanese. October 1, 2014 at 14:39 ranikid.
Forty-fifth single from GACKT contains four tracks total, including alternate versions such as orchestra one and instrumental
AAC / 256 / iTunes
- P2P Japanese. October 1, 2014 at 10:31 ranikid.
Soundtrack album for the dramas GACKT stars, "MOON SAGA - Yoshitsune Hiden - Dai Ni Sho" and "MOON SAGA - Yoshitsune Hiden -." These dramas are also written, produced, and composed by GACKT. Includes 20 tracks total
AAC / 256 / iTunes
- Scene DVDRip. October 1, 2014 at 07:06 Anonymous.
Looks crappy, but there is Liv Tayler, Sold!
- Scene 720p. October 1, 2014 at 06:48 Anonymous.
Nuked, bad pack
Video info: 1280x720 x264 5378kbps
Audio info: English DTS 1509 Kbps 1h 27m 08s
Subtitles : English, Spanish, French, Portugese
Released : 01/10/2014
- Scene DVDRip. October 1, 2014 at 06:40 Anonymous.
AAC 128 kbps 1h 30mn English
x264 704 kbps 720x304
- Scene TV Shows. October 1, 2014 at 06:23 Anonymous.
What Can It Take
RELEASE NOTES: Still hybrid of video and film. Left as is
- Album. October 1, 2014 at 05:17 Anonymous.
This does sound better. Now. Best Weezer album since Pinkerton? I think so. Yes.
Weezer - Everything Will Be Alright in the End  [Album]
Release / CD
MP3 / 320
Everything Will Be Alright in the End is the forthcoming ninth studio album by the American alternative rock band Weezer. It is the third Weezer album produced by Ric Ocasek, and the first released by Republic Records. The album will be released on October 7, 2014.
- Scene Album. October 1, 2014 at 05:11 Anonymous.
Blake Shelton - Bringing Back The Sunshine  [Album]
Warner Brothers / CD
FLAC / Lossless / FORSAKEN
MP3 / V0 (VBR) / MTD
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" is the upcoming ninth studio album by American country music singer-songwriter and TV personality Blake Shelton. It's scheduled to be released on digital retailers on September 30, 2014 via Warner Bros Nashville.
- Scene TV Shows. October 1, 2014 at 04:55 Anonymous.
Poor Little Lambs